|South Beach - "The American Riviera"
Miles of sandy beaches, calm intercoastal waterways, and blocks of classic Art Deco hotels restored to their original splendor are only part of what South Beach has to offer. It is truly a world-class destination, and the only consistently warm weather, cosmopolitan vacation destination in the United States. Hundreds of small restaurants and cafes line Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road Pedestrian Mall, interspersed with unique galleries, shops and clothing boutiques from famous designers. There's so much to see and do, and best of all - The Mantell Plaza is conveniently located only a few blocks from everything: From the Mantell, you are only:
- 2 blocks from the Collins Park Cultural Center (home to the expanded, world-class Bass Museum, the Miami City Ballet, a new state-of-the-art city library with 40 high-speed internet computers, and parkland stretching all the way to the ocean)
- 2 blocks from the Beachwalk and the Beach
- 1 block from the boat rental kiosk on Indian Creek
- 9 blocks to Lincoln Road Mall with its eclectic shops, cafes, and multi-screen theater complex with stadium seating
- 10 blocks to the New World Center
- 8 blocks to the Miami Beach Convention Centre
- 8 blocks to the Jackie Gleason Theatre of Performing Arts
- 12 blocks from the heart of the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, and the Welcome Center
- 6 blocks to the Miami Beach Golf Club (formerly the Bay Shore Municipal Golf Course) featuring a multi-million dollar course renovation offering world-class golf
24th St. walkway and the ocean as seen from the top of The Mantell Plaza
Want to know more about South Beach? Click here for an interesting tour of Collins Avenue! Or click here to visit the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau.